>Trusted Book Reviews
> Critical and Insightful
>Spotlighting Exciting New Authors
>The Best in Fiction & Non Fiction
Sometimes, Something Special Comes Along.
Something Like 'HOME' From A Master Storyteller
& A Book You Won't Forget!
AVAILABLE NOW FROM ALL GOOD BOOKSELLERS BY CLICKING ON COVER
The 2019 BookViral Book Award
1. The 2019 BookViral Book Award is open to all authors aged eighteen (18) or over. All books must be written and submitted in English. The contest is subject to the terms and conditions set out herewith. There is no limit to the number of books an individual can enter; each book is a separate entry. Books published before the competitions closing date are eligible.
2. The Competition is hosted and run by BookViral, a wholly owned subsidiary of Kronos Publishing Ltd.
3. Participation in the Competition constitutes entrants’ full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of BookViral, which are final and binding. Winning the 2019 BookViral Book Award is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4.The Competition opens on November 1st 2018 for early bird entries and closes at midnight on September 1st, 2019 (the Competition Period). Entries that are submitted after the Competition Period will be disqualified. Submissions will only be accepted for the duration of the Competition when submitted by email as a PDF, epub or Mobi file (kindle), along with a cover.
5 Entrants may submit multiple titles. Entry fee is £40 per title or free when submitting a book for Fast Track 3 review and promotion during the competition period. Entry fee (non-Fast Track submittals) must be paid via PayPal. Book receipt will be acknowledged by email. Please ensure all requested fields are correctly filled in when submitting book.
6. On or before October 1st, 2019, BookViral will select the 2019 BookViral Award longlist. BookViral will attempt to notify all longlisted authors via email. If a longlisted author cannot be contacted within seven (7) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, BookViral reserve the right to select an alternate longlisted author in his/her place from the remaining eligible entries.
7. On or before November 1st, 2019, BookViral will select the 2019 BookViral Award Finalists. BookViral will attempt to notify all Finalists via email. If a Finalist cannot be contacted within seven (7) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, BookViral reserve the right to select an alternate finalist in his/her place from the remaining shortlisted entries.
8. On or before December 1st, 2019, BookViral will select the 2019 BookViral Award Winner. BookViral will attempt to notify the BookViral Award Winner via email. If the winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, BookViral reserve the right to select an alternate BookViral Award Winner in his/her place from the 2019 BookViral Award Finalists
9. The 2019 BookViral BookAward winner will receive $3000 worth of premium promotions through BookViral for a period of 12 months as well as promoted editorial coverage. Six shortlisted finalists will be awarded $500 worth of premium promotions for 3 months in addition to editorial coverage. There is no cash equivalent available.
10. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Competition is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Competition is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by BookViral in its sole discretion, BookViral may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Contest. BookViral reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, BookViral reserves the right to seek damages (including solicitors fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by BookViral to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless BookViral, Kronos Publishing Ltd. and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Competition. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive the reimbursement of solicitor’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Competition. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages
12. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Competition or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in England. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of BookViral in connection with the Competition, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than England.
"I signed up for a BookViral promotion in July 2014. Before then, my new fantasy release Aranya had been selling several books a day and was rated around #40,000 paid overall in the Amazon Kindle store. The effect of BookViral’s promotion was nothing short of a shot in the arm. Aranya shot up to #14 on the paid bestseller list for Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery, and has enjoyed an extended run on the bestseller list since. Many thanks to Bookviral for making this possible! Their service is excellent and friendly, and comes highly recommended. "
Author Marc Seccia
"I've been working with Book Viral for years now. They've reviewed all my books to date and I trust them wholeheartedly. Their reviews are thorough and thoughtful. The experience, in general, has been incredibly pleasant and I must say professional. There is plenty of detailed communication with the author throughout the process and a lot of promotion on social media sites. I highly recommend Book Viral's services to fellow authors and look forward to working with them again in the future."
Author Marina Raydun
Submit Your Book
“To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.”
– Elbert Hubbard
I have turned to Book Viral for my past two books as I trust their review to be detailed, honest, and eye-catching. They regularly tweet the reviews, which is something I truly appreciate, as I tend to spend my spare time writing rather than promoting myself. Their website looks professional, and communication with them is easy, fast, and very friendly. I anticipate submitting further books to Book Viral in the future.
Author Hemmie Martin