Sometimes, Something Special Comes Along.
Something Like 'HOME' From A Master Storyteller
& A Book You Won't Forget!
AVAILABLE NOW FROM ALL GOOD BOOKSELLERS BY CLICKING ON COVER
Fast Track Promotions Terms & Conditions
1. All Fast Track promotions are hosted and run by BookViral, a wholly owned subsidiary of Kronos Publishing Ltd.
2. Payment for a BookViral Fast Track promotion constitutes the authors’ full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any subsequent changes to BookViral Fast Track promotions, made by BookViral during the duration of promotion, which are final and binding.
3. All promotions begin on the date BookViral notifies the author that their Spotlight review has been launched and is available for viewing on the BookViral site.
4. Cancellation and Refund. You may cancel your order up to 48 hours (2 days) after placement. Thereafter your order will be deemed in progress and BookViral may refuse your submitted request for your chosen Fast Track option for any or no reason at any time in the process, regardless of receipt of payment. If BookViral elects not to provide the Review, Customer will be notified of such decision, all copies of the Book will be returned to Customer, and BookViral shall provide a refund for any payments made by Customer in connection with such request for the Review. Upon the completion of the foregoing, BookViral shall be fully released from all obligations to Customer to provide the Review or otherwise.
5. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of a Fast Track promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the promotion is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by BookViral in its sole discretion, BookViral may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Fast Track promotion to address the impairment, amend and then resume the promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of the promotion or (b) terminate the promotion and offer, in its sole discretion, a full or partial refund, where the promotion has run for less than thirty days. For promotions that have run for more than thirty days, BookViral may, in its sole discretion, offer a partial refund commensurate with that part of the Fast Track promotion effected by circumstances detail in this paragraph.
6. BookViral reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate a Fast Track promotion and delete any media relating to the promotion should the purchasing author be seen to be acting in disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of a Fast Track promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, BookViral reserves the right to seek damages (including solicitors fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by BookViral to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. By participating in a Fast Track promotion, purchasing authors and their representatives agree to release and hold harmless BookViral, Kronos Publishing Ltd. and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the promotion. Participating authors, and their representatives, further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the promotion, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive the reimbursement of solicitor’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion. Authors waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages
8. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, a Fast Rack Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in England. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, Authors’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of BookViral in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than England.